What Does Personal Information Mean?
This information can identify you and include name, address, contact details (e.g. phone number or e-mail address), date of birth, billing and/or credit card details, and other information that may be provided by you when using or accessing services at ThePennyVoice.Com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), “personal information” includes, but is not limited to, names, postal addresses, IP addresses, and social security or other identification numbers.
Collection of Information
There are several ways we can collect your information, each of these ways being with your total consent. We may collect your information through:
- User contact forms
- Cookies & Analytics
- Subscription to a mailing list
- Social network widgets and buttons
- Maps/Video and other embedded content
- Direct Marketing
- Credit card payments including Stripe and PayPal
- Filing comment forms
- Third-party polling and survey plugins
Please note that The Penny Voice only collects data related to our services and with your consent.
Use of Information Collected
The Penny Voice may use the information it collects to assist in its operations running the website such as the delivery of products and/or services you requested. We can also use the information you provided to inform you of other possible products and/or services available to you from The Penny Voice and its subsidiaries.
We may also get in contact with you using the personal details provided (name, e-mail, or phone number) for the following reasons:
- To complete a survey/questionnaire related to one or more of our services or products.
- On behalf of our external partners regarding a specific offer or service we think may be of interest to you.
- To notify you of our upcoming events or launches or external events or launches that we think may be of interest to you.
Safety of Collected Information
We take the necessary steps to protect all the personal information we collect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification, and against other misuses. Once the information collected is no longer needed, we securely delete it to prevent unintended leakage.
Disclosing Collected Information
Although we vow never to disclose the information we collect, some cases will force our hand and we will be compelled to do so. These scenarios include:
- You have consented
- To conform to laws, statutes, or decrees or in an effort to comply with an order served upon The Penny Voice and its subsidiaries.
- To prevent or reduce any serious and/or imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
- To safeguard the rights and/or property of The Penny Voice and its subsidiaries.
Children Under Age of 13
The Penny Voice does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) unless with verifiable parental consent. If it comes to our attention that such sensitive information has been inadvertently collected, we shall take immediate action to ensure it is deleted from our database. Anyone who wishes to use The Penny Voice but is under the age of thirteen (13) must obtain parental or guardian permission to do so.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Any user of The Penny Voice and its subsidiaries has an option to stop receiving communications through email or newsletters. To do so, just click the unsubscribe link within the mail you received from us. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your wish to opt out of receiving email notifications and newsletters from The Penny Voice.
Links to Other Websites
Acceptance of Terms