Become a Guest Contributor
We might have the perfect opportunity for you...
Are you a competent writer capable of crafting high-quality, well-researched, insightful, and engaging content in the niches we cover? Are you looking for guest posting opportunities to further grow your online resume?
The Penny Voice welcomes guest-posting pitches in the following niches:
- Personal finance
- Making money online
- Blogging and freelance
If you can create an awesome piece of content in the above niches, take your time to go through our guest post guidelines below before submitting a guest post pitch.
- Your guest post pitch must be on one of the niches mentioned above
- Use the phrase “Guest Post Pitch” as the subject of your outreach email
- Mention the article’s focus topic within the 1st or 2nd paragraph of your message
- Include an article outline with the key pointers your article will focus on
Once we receive your email, we will analyze if it matches our content strategy or not. You will receive a response within 3 working days. If approved, you must meet the following requirements.
- The article must have at least 1,500 words and no more than 2,500 words
- The article should not be promotional but instead, be resourceful/insightful
- Include a unique image (at least 1,000px by 500px) as a featured image
- Link to reputable sources containing up-to-date data/information
- Do not link to affiliate products/services but you can link to your blog
- Include appropriate media such as screenshots, stats graphics, infographics, etc where necessary
- Include your passport photo for use in the author bio (you will be credited as the author)
Additional pointers to note:
- We currently do not pay for guest posts but we will be able to in the future
- We reserve the right to edit the article to ensure it meets our standards
- We prioritize quality, so if your submission is not up to par then we will let you know and you can use the article elsewhere (we won’t publish it)
- Links to your personal blog will be Dofollow links, one within the post and 2-3 in the author bio section (to your blog and social media accounts).
If you feel you have what it takes to create the kind of content we will be more than glad to publish then feel free to get in touch with us. Send your pitch to email@example.com and we will respond within 3 working days.
NOTE: We don’t accept guest posts on subjects not related to blogging, freelancing, and making money online.